FAQs and Help
How do I place my order online?
It’s simple–just follow a few easy steps!
- Browse through the site until you find the item you wish to purchase.
- From the product page select the size / quantity you’d like and click “Add to Cart ” to add it to your cart.
- You may repeat step 2 by clicking the “Continue Shopping” link and adding more items to your cart for purchase or proceed to checkout.
- Once you’ve added all the items that you wish to purchase to your cart, you can begin the checkout process. This process involves 3 steps; Enter Billing and Shipping Info, Verify Your Order and Place Your Order.
Is the site secure?
Any personal information given to WHY Louisville will be protected. Your information will not be disclosed to any third parties. WHY Louisville’s server will secure your personal information with up-to-date firewall and encryption techniques during the ordering process.
To assist you in recognizing secure areas of the WHY Louisville website, a small lock icon will appear in the lower right-corner of your web browser. When this icon is present, and in the locked position, you know that information on that page will be secured.
Added online security to protect your personal information from unauthorized use is provided by using advanced SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption.
How can I pay for my order online?
WHY Louisville accepts Credit Cards (Mastercard and Visa) for payment online. Our website features an SSL secure connection during the transaction keeping your information secure and private.
What shipping options do you offer?
All domestic orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Packages typically take 2-3 days to arrive once shipped.* You will receive an email confirmation notifying you when your package has shipped. Sorry, but we do not offer international shipping at this time.
* Please note that the timeframes listed above only apply to the time it will take for your order to arrive FROM THE DATE IT WAS SHIPPED. It may take up to a week for your order to ship. Orders are processed during regular business hours Monday through Friday.
How much will shipping cost me?
Items are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Shipping charges are generally $5.95 and up and include a handling fee. The shipping cost will be displayed during the checkout process, enabling you to view and approve it before placing your order. Shipping rates are non-negotiable. If you have any questions about shipping rates, please contact customer service.
What is your return policy?
We are happy to exchange items, but we do not offer refunds. If an item arrives damaged, it will be replaced at no cost to you. Items may not be exchanged if they’ve been damaged after the point of sale. T-shirts and clothing items may be exchanged for different styles/sizes, but must be returned in mint condition. Please see our web store terms and conditions for complete details.
How do I exchange an item?
Items may be exchanged in the store or through the mail. If you wish to make an exchange through the mail, you will need to return your original order along with a check or money order for $6 to cover shipping and restocking fees. Please include a note with the following:
1. Description of the item you are returning
2. What item you want in exchange (specifying size and color if applicable)
3. Your shipping address
4. Your order number
5. Email address and phone number
Returns should be mailed to:
1583 Bardstown Rd
Louisville, KY 40205
We respect your right to privacy. At WHY Louisville we collect only the information necessary for us to complete your order or to contact to you regarding the status of your order. The information we collect includes your name, email address, shipping address, and billing address.
WHY Louisville will not rent or sell your name or personal information without your permission.
WHY Louisville does utilize “cookies” to help recognize you as a repeat visitor and to track traffic patterns on our site. This information is completely anonymous. We use this information to improve the user-friendliness and functionality of WHY Louisville.